CCTV Camera BNC Male pressed connector with Screwless Terminals
BNC Male pressed Connector to Screwless Terminals
1. Built-in "Press-Fit" terminal blocks
2. 100% brand new and high quality product
3. Great for short distance connection
4. Simply & Professional appearance for cabling
5. Easier for CCTV camera installation, save time and money
6. Easy to use, No electrical tap, No splicing, no crimping
|Terminal block, Male BNC|
|Material||Zinc Alloy+copper + Plastic|
|Temperature range||- 40~ +155 degrees|
|Character impedance||BNC-50Ω; Terminal block-100Ω|
|Contact resistance||center conductor≤1.5mΩ; outer conductor≤1mΩ|
The BNC connector (Bayonet Nut Connector) is a miniature quick connect/disconnect RF connector used for coaxial cable. It features two bayonet lugs on the female connector; mating is achieved with only a quarter turn of the coupling nut. BNCs are ideally suited for cable termination for miniature-to-subminiature coaxial cable (e.g., RG-58, 59, to RG-179, RG-316).
We often use BNC cable to transmit audio and video signal in monitors and audio equipments in the up-markets.